If you are looking for a Philadelphia dangerous drugs law firm, Villari, Brandes & Giannone is your first choice. Our experienced attorneys have both a track record of success, and are always available to answer your questions and address your concerns.
If you or your child suffered an injury relating to medication, contact Villari, Brandes & Giannone’s, the Philadelphia dangerous drugs law firm, now. Time may be of the essence in protecting your or your child’s legal rights. Contact us today for a free case evaluation!
Dangerous Drugs You Should Know About:
- Guidant Dangerous Heart Defibrillators and Pacemakers
- Guidant Ancure
Guidant Dangerous Heart Defibrillators and Pacemakers
- In June and July, 2005, Guidant Corporation revealed that problems with 28,000 implanted pacemakers may necessitate removal of the devices. Later, Guidant Corporation announced a recall of nearly 50,000 heart defibrillator medical devices…(Read More)
- Zyprexa® is the brand name for a medication manufactured by Eli Lilly and prescribed in the treatment of schizophrenia, acute bipolar mania, and maintenance treatment in bipolar disorder. The scientific name for Zyprexa® is olanzapine…(Read More)
- Bextra is a COX-2 inhibitor, marketed by Pharmacia Corporation and Pfizer Inc. in the United States. The drug is prescribed for the treatment of osteoarthritis, adult rheumatoid arthritis, and the pain associated with menstrual cramping…(Read More)
- Celebrex is a medication frequently prescribed to assist with arthritis pain. It relieves the joint pain and adult rheumatoid arthritis by targeting the COX-2 enzyme…(Read More)
- Vioxx (Rofecoxib) is a class of drug known as a Cox-2 inhibitor. It is an anti-inflammatory analgesic that was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration…(Read More)
- Baycol is the brand name of a drug introduced in 1997 to help lower cholesterol. On August 8, 2001, Bayer voluntarily withdrew Baycol after the FDA received 31 reports of deaths linked to Baycol…(Read More)
- Recently, many supplements containing ephedra have been linked to several dangerous side effects, and the federal government has now banned its use…(Read More)
- Guidant Corporation and its subsidiary EndoVascular Technologies, one of the nation’s leading medical device manufacturers, pleaded guilty to 10 felonies in a San Francisco federal court, admitting that it lied to the FDA regarding the safety of one of its surgical grafts used to treat and correct aneurysms…(Read More)
- Accutane has been considered the biggest breakthrough drug to permanently clear severe acne that was unresponsive to other treatments. However, since its approval, Accutane’s growing list of side effects has come under close scrutiny by the FDA…(Read More)